Wednesday 29 April 2015

Magazine Evaluation: Question 3

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? 

Due to the fact that my media product (music magazine) is based around acoustic  music, I think that my magazine would be distributed in festivals like Coachella and BBC Radio 1 and concerts. I think this is one of the best ideas for this because my target audience would attended these events frequently as they are around 16-20+ years. The reason for this is because they are at that age where they can prove for themselves and go to these things. My product would also be sold as a webpage as a subscription for they can have access to all the latest new about their new live artists. This help me get to more international audience to get them close to other different international. Also, because of their age, I would make an app to access my music magazine via smartphone or tablet because they are always on the move so I want to make sure that can read it everywhere they can go, without having a physical copy. My magazine would be distributed during music concerts as the would be special magazine about that artist and that would attract my audience people, as they are everything they need to know right there and then. making it more popular. If my audience like it then  my magazine can become noticed for be up close and personal with the music. When looking at the company to help me distribute my when in the USA/Canada would be Festival Distribution as they look at acoustic style of music.

I would make sure that I would distribute it in shops because I'm keeping the price of my music magazine at the minimum of £2.99 to make sure that my target audience can afford it because they are the working class and I don't want them spending to much

No comments:

Post a Comment