Thursday 30 April 2015

Magazine Evaluation: Question 4

Who would be the audience for your product?
When looking at my target audience, it would be 16-20+ years and open to all ethnicities because I didn't just exclusive to only one ethnicity so I wanted to makes sure that I was open to everyone. I think this will help widen my audience as my target audience are the type of people to read and keep up with all different types of music trends. At times, my audience does like to step away from the electrically produced music and step into the acoustic version of songs. The reason for this is because they want to hear to emotion that the artist really have because they feel like you lose it because of the overcrowding the loud noises.

Due to their age, they are still current on school or university and when they are ready, they would like to work in a world, connected media like being a reporter, interview, music blogger. The reason for this is that they like to be in the centre of music from all music from all areas of genres up close and personal. Their social class is working class as both or single parent will be providing for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment