Friday 17 April 2015

Magazine Development: Double Page Pt 2: Text and Improvments

1) Text
This is the full article that is now on my double page. I made that they had the same length that as much as I can to make sure that they all looked even. For the question, I made them bold so that they can stand out more against the white. For the intro, I made sure that the name Abigail West is in a different colour so that it can grab the readers attentions.

2) Image
I wanted to make I have at least another picture to have on my double page spread. So I made sure that I made a place so that it can fit in. I made an small frame around it so that  it  can be sen clear against the background.

3) Lines
As I thought that it looked bare and plain without anything to grab my audiences attention, I thought it would be a cool idea to add lines. The reason for this is that it make my double page spread to look full. For my intro for my interview in it own little box to show where the intro is and when the interview starts.

4) Page Numbers
I made sure that I added the page number along the bottom. The reason for this is that I want to make sure that the audience know what page they are on. I did it in different colours so that it make them more notice.

5) Quote and Additional Text Boxes
I have added a quote to make it see that my artist is very inspiration and by using a black box, I can made it stand out. I did the same thing to tell my audience that the interview continues 

6)Logo and Colour
I thought that it was important to have my logo on my double page spread. the reason for this is that it made sure that my audience know that it still connect to my magazine. It stand out, due to the different because of the green and pink text. The reason why I made the lines and other text red because I wanted to that it doesn't look overused and boring if I kept the pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment