Wednesday 15 October 2014

Potential Font School Cover:

During week, my media teacher set us the task to take some photos that could potentially be the front cover of school magazine. So during my friends free lesson, I gathered them and made sure that it was group of friends and positioned them on what I wanted them to be doing for my front cover.

The reason why like this picture because it suit the idea of my school magazines name "Stepping Up" and the only way to do that is to go up. Also, the way they are posing against the background make them stand out.








This picture was the first picture that  I took use one of my teachers cameras and I really like it because its just her walking through the corridors. In addition to this, the lighting was really effective because as it makes the bright and looks like she is going on a journey.





This picture that I took in the library, I think its really effective due to the lighting. The lighting helps the picture because it make the picture stand out with the bright colours and it's really clear.








This picture is just a simple and I like how I'm just took a picture while my friend are in mid conversation because I think it gives off a natural picture like I wasn't taking it and it just them sitting on the stairs.
Also, I think it shows how students are like just their free periods



I like how I have a mid-shot that right behind my friend. The reason for this is because it like the camera is following her and seeing where she is going to go next.



This picture simple and straight forward on what she is doing, while is just browsing for a good book to read. That's the reason why I like this photo.










There were more photos but I felt that these were the best few that I thought looked the best during the mini photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment