Friday 17 October 2014

Attemping My School Front Cover:

After I collected from my photo shoot, I went on to PhotoShop and started to design my school magazine cover

                                 Original                                                               Final Idea
     

                         
As you can see, my idea is starting to look like a school magazine cover with the masthead and the article in their places. This might be my final idea but I might ask my classmate to see what I could add and improve for my school magazine cover.

The reason why I made my masthead and the sub-titles the colour green because its bright which can grab my readers attention. also the colour green is thought to be a positive colour which links to my message to one of my article and the masthead. In addition to this, I made sure that I used a picture that have a dark background because so that my text can be seen due to the contract between the light colours against the dark grey background.

I put the picture of one of my friend on the left side on the magazine because of the Z rule magazine covers and how when the audience scan information they read from left to right. So after my audience see my masthead first them they will see my model then look through the article sub-titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment