Friday 20 February 2015

Magazine Development: Contents Page Pt 2: Text

1) Anchoring Text
I have added simple anchoring text to clearly show that I am introducing the model as the top musical celebrities. The "new artists" stands out against the white background, just like the artists names against the main green and pink background. 

2) Title 
With the title, I made sure that it has the biggest front size and still kept the front colour with as I want to make sure that it stands out against the green and red background. I like that I have your a simple front style as I think that it links to my stripped back acoustic sounds idea.

3)Taglines
For my taglines, I like the way that I have underlines the the article as I think that it makes it clear they are the title of the new articles. In addition to this, I have made sure that I have titles the different parts of the magazine stories with different titles and using the space effectively. I think that it shows the division that magazines have when showing what other things that they have inside.  

1 comment:

  1. Good attempt here but you need to change 'taglines' as they are really called that on the contents page. There is also too much text on that page so think about how you could change the amount of text and make it more appealing visually. It looks a bit cluttered as it is. Thanks

    ReplyDelete