Wednesday 18 February 2015

Magazine Development: Contents Page Pt 1: Layout

These are the stages that I followed when making my content page: This post it just looking at the layout 

1) Background
I want to make sure that I keep the same colours as my front cover. I like how I have used the "Gradient Tool" to create this effect to make the my colour seem to fit together. This will make it easier for my to put my white text on because it make it clear to see.

2) Pictures
In most magazine contents pages, they have mini pictures of the aritst that they included so who else in the the magazine. I wanted to create the same affect, so I added pictures of my models because I'm going to do an interview of them for my double page. I added the the white box to make the pictures stand-out a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment