Friday 26 September 2014

Photoshop Skills & Madness:

In media studies, my class was given the chance to play around with Photoshop Elements 10 due to that my class has to make a school magazine cover soon. I really enjoyed that lesson because I had a little time playing with Photoshop basics but this time, I was able to explore the other features that is installed in it. During that I made three photos with photoshop for Luke Hemmings. Here are the photos.

               Before                                              After                                             Fun                                                      


Start with, the first effect that I used was the spot healing brush tool. With this tool, I was able to take away any things that I didn't want to be shown on the face of this Luke Hemmings. For example I used the that tool take away the spots that he hand of this face and the logo that was in his shirt. Also the wire that was on his neck

For the last picture, I used three other tools called the dodge tool, the burn tool and liquify. For the dodge tool, I was able to make the face very while while the burn tool did the exact opposite and made it really dark. However for liquify, there was a ranges of effect that i could have used but one I used just to stretch the dark holes that I made in his face to make it seem  he was crying tears of darkness.

When I was finished withe the Luke Hemmings photos, because I have some time in my hands I did the same for Miley Cyrus but I only made her to look completely a monster that terrorised some people during late 2013.

                                Before                                                               After




No comments:

Post a Comment