Wednesday 25 March 2015

Magazine Development: Double Page Pt 1: Layout

1) Background
Create this simple background, I use the Gradient Tool" to make this could merge together. Also to make sure that I have used the right colour of pink but using the "Eyedropper Tool" to help get it from one of my pictures in my photos.

2) Image

I like that I have used this picture of my artist, who is looking right at the corner of my page. The reason for this is that it give me place for my title to be and make it look like she knows that I'm talking about her and her raising ing her music.

3) Title
I like how I have put my title in between 4 black as I thinks that it it to stand out and makes it more bigger to show her raise in fame. I put the word "meet" in a slight angle as I think it gives it a slight edge to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment